Chelsea v Bolton (PL) 25/02/2012 KO 15:00 GMT

The world's no.1 football league

Forum rules

While constructing criticism and banter is encouraged, abusing Chelsea FC and/or its players or getting personal with members on the forum will result in DIRECT BAN.

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by hp11 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:31 am

We'll win for sure...keep faith guys...

My formation:


-------------------Cech------------------

Ivanovic---Cahill----Luiz---Bertrand


------------------Essien----------------


Ramires----------------------Lampard


----Sturridge----------------Mata----

-----------------TORRES---------------


Subs: Drogba for Sturridge, Lukaku for Ramires, Cole for Betrand....


Ancelotti: COME ON CHELSEAAAAAAA!
BLUE TILL SKY TURNS RED!
User avatar
Rising Star
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:38 am
Location: Republic of Kosova

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by Amputechture » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:21 am

No doubt a must win game. I hope the manager and players can sort out their issues so that they can focus on football and nothing else.
Luiz needs to start playing like a true CB, otherwise he should be moved into the holding midfield role. Many people argue that the holding midfield role would suit him a lot more, but AVB doesn't seem to think so.
Image

Image



"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel Boorstin
User avatar
Backup Player
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by AndrewMcF » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm gonna change the team I picked and now go with:
Cech
Ivan, Cahill, Luiz, Cole
Lampard Essien
Sturridge Mata Ramires
Drogba
Rising Star
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by mannerohardy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:41 pm

tor
hp11 wrote:We'll win for sure...keep faith guys...

My formation:


-------------------Cech------------------

Ivanovic---Cahill----Luiz---Bertrand


------------------Essien----------------


Ramires----------------------Lampard


----Sturridge----------------Mata----

-----------------TORRES---------------


Subs: Drogba for Sturridge, Lukaku for Ramires, Cole for Betrand....


Ancelotti: COME ON CHELSEAAAAAAA!


torres is sick now...not available to play according to chelsea news ;_) but i want him play not matter what happen :lol:
Image
User avatar
On Rotation
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:55 am
Location: Sabah Malaysian

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by mannerohardy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Amputechture wrote:No doubt a must win game. I hope the manager and players can sort out their issues so that they can focus on football and nothing else.
Luiz needs to start playing like a true CB, otherwise he should be moved into the holding midfield role. Many people argue that the holding midfield role would suit him a lot more, but AVB doesn't seem to think so.


luiz is good but sometimes reckless LOL ...but i like him ....so funny guy ~~~~~
Image
User avatar
On Rotation
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:55 am
Location: Sabah Malaysian

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by chelseafc9010 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:12 pm

--------------------------Cech--------------------------
--Ivanovic-------cahill--------luiz--------bertrand-
----------------essien---------ramires---------------
-----------------------mata-----------------------------
----kalouda------sturridge-------Guy from crowd-

CMON CHELSEA !
.
CHELSEA TILL I DIE

Blue Is The Colour, Football Is The Game
We're All Together, And Winning Is Our Aim,
So Cheer Us On Through Sun Or Rain,
Cause Chelsea, Chelsea Is Our Name!!!
User avatar
Forum Legend
 
Posts: 8583
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: England

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by Unknown » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:45 pm

I predict 1 - 1 or a narrow win (hope so).
Reserve
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by Tautvydas » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:09 am

chelseafc9010 wrote:--------------------------Cech--------------------------
--Ivanovic-------cahill--------luiz--------bertrand-
----------------essien---------ramires---------------
-----------------------mata-----------------------------
----kalouda------sturridge-------Guy from crowd-

CMON CHELSEA !
.

Lol this :lol:
SPECIAL. GENIUS. LEGEND.
User avatar
Forum Legend
 
Posts: 6664
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:48 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by luciobrazil007 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 am

Image
i hope we play this team as im sure it would destroy bolton. but avb has other ideas no doubt.
Image
Image
User avatar
Forum Legend
 
Posts: 4299
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 am
Location: England

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea 25/2/12

by faffo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:07 pm

luciobrazil007 wrote:Image
i hope we play this team as im sure it would destroy bolton. but avb has other ideas no doubt.
id only switch lamps for rammy, lamps has scored most goals against bolton, i dont like rammy in the double pivot, and kalou for piazon
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8539
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 1:23 am
Location: los angeles

PreviousNext

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
cron