Board index Chelsea FC Transfers & Rumours Mourinho and Ronaldo to Chelsea FC?

Mourinho and Ronaldo to Chelsea FC?

All the confirmed transfer or anythings thats hot on tribalfootball or sun's website goes here

Forum rules

While constructing criticism and banter is encouraged, abusing Chelsea FC and/or its players or getting personal with members on the forum will result in DIRECT BAN.
Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 pm
Elie Baroud User avatar
Forum Legend

Posts: 7582
Location: Lebanon
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
yeah cause Ronaldo is a bad player.... ^ :S

He can turn everything around for the better if he plays for us IMO, but that's a long shot, with 0% chance of happening

Having Mourinho back is already great enough (and still hoping it'll happen)
Image

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:43 pm
Tautvydas User avatar
Forum Legend

Posts: 6578
Location: Lithuania
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Elie Baroud wrote:
yeah cause Ronaldo is a bad player.... ^ :S

He can turn everything around for the better if he plays for us IMO, but that's a long shot, with 0% chance of happening

Having Mourinho back is already great enough (and still hoping it'll happen)

Who said that??... But he would cost us maybe 100mils.. Remember FFP...
SPECIAL. GENIUS. LEGEND.

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 pm
Elie Baroud User avatar
Forum Legend

Posts: 7582
Location: Lebanon
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Tautvydas wrote:
Elie Baroud wrote:
yeah cause Ronaldo is a bad player.... ^ :S

He can turn everything around for the better if he plays for us IMO, but that's a long shot, with 0% chance of happening

Having Mourinho back is already great enough (and still hoping it'll happen)

Who said that??... But he would cost us maybe 100mils.. Remember FFP...


I hate this goddamn rule :/
Image

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:08 pm
Dan_1237 First Team

Posts: 1170
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
would be incredible if it happened jose is more likely than ronaldo but with roman you never know :P
At first he said he was a red TORRES TORRES,
He hates the Kop and loves The Shed TORRES TORRES
He told the club he wants to leave,
to play with Frank instead of Steve,
Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:08 pm
Radu User avatar
On Rotation

Posts: 683
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Ohh plz no, lets not make the same mistake that we did for Torres. i dont want us to blow our transfer budget on 1 player.

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 pm
faffo User avatar
Moderator

Posts: 8537
Location: los angeles
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Radu wrote:
Ohh plz no, lets not make the same mistake that we did for Torres. i dont want us to blow our transfer budget on 1 player.
ronaldo isnt a pussy like torres, he would easily be best player in epl

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 am
ace2358 Reserve

Posts: 156
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
ronaldo is not like torres! we bought torres at the time when he sucked -.-
ronaldo is now fighting messi for the most goals.

but his age isnt that persuasive though. 100 m...what if he will suck after he gets to 30s?

id rather have hazzard, gotze and neymar for 100m than ronaldo for 100m....
all are young and instead we can boost our whole attack rather than on 1 wing
Image

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 am
chtarun Influential Player

Posts: 1350
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
ace2358 wrote:
ronaldo is not like torres! we bought torres at the time when he sucked -.-
ronaldo is now fighting messi for the most goals.

but his age isnt that persuasive though. 100 m...what if he will suck after he gets to 30s?

id rather have hazzard, gotze and neymar for 100m than ronaldo for 100m....
all are young and instead we can boost our whole attack rather than on 1 wing

that's true but how much exactly is Ronaldo's release clause ??

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 am
| JCX | User avatar
Moderator

Posts: 5663
Location: Call me, maybe? ;)
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
chtarun wrote:
ace2358 wrote:
ronaldo is not like torres! we bought torres at the time when he sucked -.-
ronaldo is now fighting messi for the most goals.

but his age isnt that persuasive though. 100 m...what if he will suck after he gets to 30s?

id rather have hazzard, gotze and neymar for 100m than ronaldo for 100m....
all are young and instead we can boost our whole attack rather than on 1 wing

that's true but how much exactly is Ronaldo's release clause ??
1 billion. I'm not lying either. Perez put release clause at 1b
My heart and loyalty belongs to no player and manager, but only to Chelsea FC.

Warning: Sarcasm and Gifs are included.

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 am
chtarun Influential Player

Posts: 1350
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Jcxhindole wrote:
chtarun wrote:
ace2358 wrote:
ronaldo is not like torres! we bought torres at the time when he sucked -.-
ronaldo is now fighting messi for the most goals.

but his age isnt that persuasive though. 100 m...what if he will suck after he gets to 30s?

id rather have hazzard, gotze and neymar for 100m than ronaldo for 100m....
all are young and instead we can boost our whole attack rather than on 1 wing

that's true but how much exactly is Ronaldo's release clause ??
1 billion. I'm not lying either. Perez put release clause at 1b

source ?? Even messi doesn't have a one billion release clause and for 1 billion we can buy a whole new starting 11

PreviousNext

Return to Transfers & Rumours