THE FINAL SHOWDOWN TO THIS MISERY.

Everything regarding the Chelsea FC squad.

Forum rules

While constructing criticism and banter is encouraged, abusing Chelsea FC and/or its players or getting personal with members on the forum will result in DIRECT BAN.

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN TO THIS MISERY.

by | JCX | » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:20 pm

All right I am going to give you the prime example on why you should all stop arguing and bickering over our team.

Didier Drogba. Have you all gone mental and totally blocked out how everyone besides Mourinho hated Drogba? Everyone wanted him to go yet Mourinho stuck by the big man and look at where it has lead him now. He has been a talisman for us and before he got to that point you all wanted him out. Are you all ignoring the fact that we are doing the same to Torres as we did to Drogba? Or were you all not even supporting Chelsea when he first came in here? (not that you should be ashamed of that fact of course) but if you werent a Chelsea fan then I recommend you go watch the first seasons Drogba was with us. Everyone was at a standoff between Drogba and Mourinho but Mourinho put his faith on Drogba just as we should all do so with Torres, Sturridge and all of our players at this moment. Why the bickering when you can help lift their spirits and support the team like a fan should. After all if you arent supporting, why do you consider yourself a fan? Read and think about what you are about to post, before you send the messages across this forum. Stop acting childish and just freaking support for Chelsea's sake.
My heart and loyalty belongs to no player and manager, but only to Chelsea FC.

Warning: Sarcasm and Gifs are included.

Re: THE FINAL SHOWDOWN TO THIS MISERY.

by Tautvydas » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 pm

It's nothing wrong with Torres's support..

But it's bad when people support Torres but blame Lampard or Sturridge...
SPECIAL. GENIUS. LEGEND.
Forum Legend

by chelseafc9010 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:33 pm

My support for torres is about 5 out of 100, of course I want him to score and do well, but my support is so bad because I don't expect him to do anything good at all because for his 51 matches he has played only about 10 he has done something good. And he keeps making a fuck up everytime with good chances in most matches...
CHELSEA TILL I DIE

Blue Is The Colour, Football Is The Game
We're All Together, And Winning Is Our Aim,
So Cheer Us On Through Sun Or Rain,
Cause Chelsea, Chelsea Is Our Name!!!
Forum Legend

by LeedsFan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 pm

chelseafc9010 wrote:My support for torres is about 5 out of 100, of course I want him to score and do well, but my support is so bad because I don't expect him to do anything good at all because for his 51 matches he has played only about 10 he has done something good. And he keeps making a fuck up everytime with good chances in most matches...

The only time he's missed easy chances have been against Norwich and Man U (where he did most of the hard work himself).

Torres hasn't been scoring because he's busy creating chances for others.

He also looks a lot better when Daniel "selfish" Sturridge isn't playing.
Amatuer

by chelseafc9010 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

LeedsFan wrote:
chelseafc9010 wrote:My support for torres is about 5 out of 100, of course I want him to score and do well, but my support is so bad because I don't expect him to do anything good at all because for his 51 matches he has played only about 10 he has done something good. And he keeps making a fuck up everytime with good chances in most matches...

The only time he's missed easy chances have been against Norwich and Man U (where he did most of the hard work himself).

Some of his easy misses have been: Vs United, Norwich, Blackburn, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Valencia, Theres a load more but I cannot remember which teams they were against. Not to mention how mnay times his bad choices of when to shoot and his terrible first touch has let him down. And the rest of the time the team is trying to create a chance for him but torres is on the wing or is not making a good position in the box. So don't claim that torres isn't the biggest fault of his bad goal record.

And for sturridge, no need to fault him because hes selfish, no one says hes not, but sometimes hes bashed for no reason, sometimes he choses the right thing to shoot but gets bashed, and sometimes he has no one to pass to. If you watch chelsea games you can see a few teams every match sturridge will run to the right wing, get it onto his left and he is swarmed with 3 men marking him and no Right back in sigh to pass to.

Pluss if torres isn't playing sturridge could be our CF and show up torres because sturridge can actully score.
CHELSEA TILL I DIE

Blue Is The Colour, Football Is The Game
We're All Together, And Winning Is Our Aim,
So Cheer Us On Through Sun Or Rain,
Cause Chelsea, Chelsea Is Our Name!!!
Forum Legend

by LeedsFan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:05 pm

chelseafc9010 wrote:
LeedsFan wrote:

Some of his easy misses have been: Vs United, Norwich, Blackburn, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Valencia, Theres a load more but I cannot remember which teams they were against. Not to mention how mnay times his bad choices of when to shoot and his terrible first touch has let him down. And the rest of the time the team is trying to create a chance for him but torres is on the wing or is not making a good position in the box. So don't claim that torres isn't the biggest fault of his bad goal record.

And for sturridge, no need to fault him because hes selfish, no one says hes not, but sometimes hes bashed for no reason, sometimes he choses the right thing to shoot but gets bashed, and sometimes he has no one to pass to. If you watch chelsea games you can see a few teams every match sturridge will run to the right wing, get it onto his left and he is swarmed with 3 men marking him and no Right back in sigh to pass to.

Pluss if torres isn't playing sturridge could be our CF and show up torres because sturridge can actully score.

The one against Blackburn was a great/lucky save IIRC, I don't know the other ones you are referring to, he really has not missed that many bad chances.

Torres is never going to find his old form with fair weather fans like you.

He has been way more effective than Sturridge these past two months, Torres actually does a decent job on the win and he is great at beating defenders.

The reason Torres also moves towards the wing is because the midfield seem to lack the vision to provide through balls.
Amatuer

by LeedsFan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 pm

chelseafc9010 wrote:
LeedsFan wrote:
chelseafc9010 wrote:Pluss if torres isn't playing sturridge could be our CF and show up torres because sturridge can actully score.

Playing Sturridge in the middle wouldn't work because the majority of Sturridge's goals are from running inside from the wing when the striker has through balled it to him.
Amatuer

by Las7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Most of Sturridge's goals come from the fact he is able to get infront of his marker and tap it in - if you look at his goals half of them are typical fox in the box RvN type finishes. If it was through balls by the striker Torres would have more than 4 assists in the EPL :lol:

Regarding the topic itself, it's funny as hell because I remember that it was the media that was against Drogba but most fans saw his partnership with Lampard was making the latter a better player and allowed him to score more than 15 goals for the first time in his professional carrier a feat he has repeated in 6 consecutive seasons as both players were in their peak. Drogba was a key part of the team and managed to score a good amount of goals for a first season in the EPL after coming from a vastly different league.

You can compare Torres to Kezman and Sheva, comparing the situation to Drogba is insulting. I don't know more then a few lads that were on a crusade to "support" Kezman or Sheva and I don't see why the situation is different for Torres.

I don't like the type of spin you are putting into this. Jose supported Drogba but he has also flogged off countless of players that he didn't sign personally and even a few he signed - its a cut throat business and if you make a mistake you better rectify it quickly.
On Rotation

by Leon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:38 am

Jcxhindole wrote:All right I am going to give you the prime example on why you should all stop arguing and bickering over our team.

Didier Drogba. Have you all gone mental and totally blocked out how everyone besides Mourinho hated Drogba? Everyone wanted him to go yet Mourinho stuck by the big man and look at where it has lead him now. He has been a talisman for us and before he got to that point you all wanted him out. Are you all ignoring the fact that we are doing the same to Torres as we did to Drogba? Or were you all not even supporting Chelsea when he first came in here? (not that you should be ashamed of that fact of course) but if you werent a Chelsea fan then I recommend you go watch the first seasons Drogba was with us. Everyone was at a standoff between Drogba and Mourinho but Mourinho put his faith on Drogba just as we should all do so with Torres, Sturridge and all of our players at this moment. Why the bickering when you can help lift their spirits and support the team like a fan should. After all if you arent supporting, why do you consider yourself a fan? Read and think about what you are about to post, before you send the messages across this forum. Stop acting childish and just freaking support for Chelsea's sake.

I understand what you're trying to say, and I agree completely, but unfortunately this place is full of glory hunters and mindless haters. It's one thing to critize and objectively analize our player's pros and cons, but seriously, sometimes some people are too much, be it with Torres (most of them), Sturrdige, Lampard. It's useless really.
Rising Star

by Amputechture » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Jcxhindole wrote:All right I am going to give you the prime example on why you should all stop arguing and bickering over our team.

It's a disgrace! It's a f*cking disgrace!

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel Boorstin
Backup Player

Next