Board index Chelsea FC General Rent Boys????

Rent Boys????

Anything about Chelsea FC in particular or anything which doesnt fit anywhere else goes here.

Forum rules

While constructing criticism and banter is encouraged, abusing Chelsea FC and/or its players or getting personal with members on the forum will result in DIRECT BAN.
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 pm
chelsea_rat On Rotation

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
I've been hearing the scousers calling chelsea fans/players this. Im not from the UK so can someone tell me what this means.

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 pm
ThePlayMaker User avatar
Web Team

A 'rent boy' is a male prostitute. It's just something that's been stuck with Chelsea supports/players for a while now. Makes absolute no sense to me.

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 pm
Dutch-Chelsea User avatar
Forum Legend

Yeah but u do not want to take Scouser's serious. They lack reality. They live in the past :D U show them the league table they bring up the fact they won the Champions League in 2005, pathetic. Glad to see their downfall. :clap: CFC 8)
113972920200% anti B*rcelona
Dutch-Chelsea born in 1994 Chelsea fan since 2000
Nobody Likes Us We Don't Care

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 pm
chelsea_rat On Rotation

lol yeah i noticed, they're all about the past and we're focussed on the future ;)

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 am
faffo User avatar

by rent boys they mean that we are paying for that top spot in england where they are playing better football and spending less but ahcieving the same as us which is a lie, liverpool has spent more than us in the last 5 years, i cant really disagree as money has gotten us to here but romans smart investments on coaches and training facilities is what will keep us here, but what fan wouldnt want a great owner like roman, bless that man

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 am
Lampz User avatar
On Bench

Don't listen to the scousers their IQ is the same as thier age.
Brisbane Roar Hyundai A-league Champions 2011!!

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 pm
Dutch-Chelsea User avatar
Forum Legend

Lampz wrote:
Don't listen to the scousers their IQ is the same as thier age.

Haha 100procent true.
113972920200% anti B*rcelona
Dutch-Chelsea born in 1994 Chelsea fan since 2000
Nobody Likes Us We Don't Care

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 pm
Kopite4eva User avatar
Newborn

Lol, After todays performance Chelsea need to take a long hard look at their "Rent Boy" squad.

The term is used because you have spent alot of money on individual stars to try and buy fame and glory.
So the players are called/classed as "Rent Boys" because they have no real passion or love for your club they are just their for the money.

But you are left with exactly that , a team of individuals which showed today, but how many times do you see teams come up from the championship and surprise you because they play as a TEAM.

As for you Dutch-Chelsea you spoke earlier about "loyal fans" of LFC , half of stamford bridge was gone when there was 10 minutes left to play, and as usual it was "Silent-Bridge" with LFC fans Loud and proud right behind their lads.

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 pm
Carloseyebrow User avatar
On Bench

Obviously some 'pool fans ran out of their dole money , got no sky , robbed a PC from some poor unfortunate and thinks that his team is on the up!!!!

You beat us , I give ya that , enjoy the moment. You won't have many of those (poor scouses) :lol:

Forget Jose I am The Special One

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm
ThePlayMaker User avatar
Web Team

Kopite4eva wrote:
Lol, After todays performance Chelsea need to take a long hard look at their "Rent Boy" squad.

The term is used because you have spent alot of money on individual stars to try and buy fame and glory.
So the players are called/classed as "Rent Boys" because they have no real passion or love for your club they are just their for the money.

But you are left with exactly that , a team of individuals which showed today, but how many times do you see teams come up from the championship and surprise you because they play as a TEAM.

As for you Dutch-Chelsea you spoke earlier about "loyal fans" of LFC , half of stamford bridge was gone when there was 10 minutes left to play, and as usual it was "Silent-Bridge" with LFC fans Loud and proud right behind their lads.

You talk the biggest load of bollocks mate. First of all, since when has it been wrong to spend money on players? Man United have been doing it for years. What do you expect from an owner with money? To just sit back and not buy anyone, get real. We've had fame and glory for years mate, we don't need to buy it and every Chelsea fan knows it. And for the actual team having no passion and love, well that's just ridiculous. You're saying Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Cech, Cole, Essian are all there for the money? No, they are there to win things, and that's exactly why Torres has left the Liverpool slums for a team who do exactly that.

Chelsea were playing a new formation, when I saw it I didn't expect it to work 100% and it didn't. So your point about Chelsea playing as individuals and not as a team is invalid.

I'm seriously laughing, Liverpool fans think there home and dry, and can start criticising other teams. Focus on your own team, get Champions League football then come back to me.

I think someones a little hurt because there idol Fernando Torres has grown a brain and actually wants to win something. Sorry pal, but you've got Andy Carroll to look forward to, oh and by the way, he's scored 31 goals in his last 5 seasons with Newcastle. 35 million unlucky hahahaha.

Next

Return to General