Board index Competitions UEFA Champions League PSG v Chelsea (CL) 2/04/2014 KO 19:45 BST

PSG v Chelsea (CL) 2/04/2014 KO 19:45 BST

Europe's top honour for clubs in football

Forum rules

While constructing criticism and banter is encouraged, abusing Chelsea FC and/or its players or getting personal with members on the forum will result in DIRECT BAN.
tradu81 Forum Legend

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Hard to see how Mourinho will play this one out, will he go for a positive line-up or look to experience and close the game down.

Probable Line-up:

..........................................................Cech
Ivanovic...................................Cahill...........Terry...............................Azpilicueta
...............................................Ramires........Luiz
Willian.................................................Oscar......................................Hazard
..........................................................Torres\Eto

Mourinho could also go with:

..........................................................Cech
Ivanovic...................................Cahill...........Terry...............................Azpilicueta
...............................................Mikel........Luiz
Ramires...........................................Willian\Oscar......................................Hazard
........................................................Torres\Eto

PSG probable -line-up:

..........................................................Sirigu
V D Wiel...................................Alex.............T Silva...............................Maxwell
.........................................Matuidi.............Verratti
Moura ............................................Motta.............................................Pastore
...................................................Ibrahimovic

OR

V D Wiel...................................Alex.............T Silva...............................Maxwell
...................................................Motta\Cabaye.............................................
Cavani............................................Ibrahimovic.............................Lavezzi

Marquinhos could replace either of Alex or Silva especially with Silva fracturing his cheekbone against L'Orient last Friday and could be a doubt.
But with technology these days and customised masks I doubt Silva will miss this huge match.

Fra out PSG play their games Friday nights giving them 1-2 days more than Chelsea to recover for UCL clash. EPL FA is a freakin joke.

Dibesto Blessed Key Player

I wouldn't be too worried with that, seems like the more we play, the better it is...

chelseafc9010 User avatar
Forum Legend

-------------------------------Cech--------------------------------

-----Ivanovic---------Cahill--------------Terry-----------Dave-------

----------------Ramires--------Luiz---------Lamps-------------------

-----Shurrle--------------------Torres----------------------Eden-----
CHELSEA TILL I DIE

Blue Is The Colour, Football Is The Game
We're All Together, And Winning Is Our Aim,
So Cheer Us On Through Sun Or Rain,
Cause Chelsea, Chelsea Is Our Name!!!

I would prefer Mikel as holding midfielder and Rami is important for counter attacking so Luiz or Lamps... If Schürrle did not play previous then Schürrle otherwise Willian but i would prefer Schürrle since he makes good runs and can score...

tradu81 Forum Legend

PSG are trying to unsettle our stars, in particular Hazard and Oscar with recent comments about wanting them to join PSG. Cabaye and Moura are a couple who voiced this.
PSG face mid-table side Nice Friday, I'm sure they will rest a few players heading into our match, they have the squad depth and quality in Ligue 1 is not like EPL.
PSG are 10 points ahead of Monaco so can relax a little.

Thiago is fit to play against Nice after being fitted with a protective facial mask so we will see him in out clash, although Gregory van der Wiel is a doubt.

I don't care how we do it but lets try not to lose here, even if we do park the bus. I don't think we need to though, if we play like we did against Galatasaray in Istanbul prepare for the worst, however if we play as we did away to Man City we can certainly get something form this match and have full control at Stamford Bridge.

psg midfield is outstanding. we gonna have to take care to Thiago motta

We could play like we did against city if Matic was there but he obviously ain't, so a midfield 3 of Mikel as anchorman, Rami and Lampard/Luiz/Oscar...I expected us to get at least to this point in the competition, going out now wouldn't be the end of the world but I don't want it to happen by Psg's hand (or foot should I say hu hu...

tradu81 wrote:
PSG probable -line-up:

Moura ............................................Motta.............................................Pastore
...................................................Ibrahimovic

OR

...................................................Motta\Cabaye.............................................
Cavani............................................Ibrahimovic.............................Lavezzi

Marquinhos could replace either of Alex or Silva especially with Silva fracturing his cheekbone against L'Orient last Friday and could be a doubt.
But with technology these days and customised masks I doubt Silva will miss this huge match.

Fra out PSG play their games Friday nights giving them 1-2 days more than Chelsea to recover for UCL clash. EPL FA is a freakin joke.

Motta is not a 10, he's the sentinel, like Busquets at Barca, we play like Barca but not as highest than them, Ibra had a role really similar to Messi, he play 9 and 10 olso, he's the scorer and the playmaker, the alpaha and the omega, he gonna destroy your defense, Suarez or Aguero are piece of caca compare to him.

Van Der Wiel have an injury, he wen't be there for the first round, it will be Marquinhos (he can play at this post) or Jallet (our weak player, Eden gonna have fun with him).

-------------------------------------Sirigu
Marquinhos/Jallet--------Alex-----------Silva------------Maxwell
--------------------------------------Motta-----------------------------
-------------------------Verratti----------------Matuidi---------------
Cavani---------------------------------------------------------Lavezzi
---------------------------------------God-------------------------------

Lavezzi will probabably begin the match, but it can be Lucas also because Lavezzi he's really irregular and he's a poor technical player contrary to Lucas who can drible anybody, he's faster than walcott.

If Lucas begin, Cavani will go to the left:

Lucas-----------------------------------------------------------Cavani
------------------------------------God----------------------------------

Cabaye will be just a substitute, Verratti he's too damn good, he's a genius, probabaly the best at this age and this post and the trio Motta-Verrratti-Matuidi he's our best advantage, the best midlfield of europe with Pirlo-Vidal-Pogba and Busquet-Xavi-Iniesta.

Matuidi, play like Ramires and maybe better.

Maxwell he's really good, he's better than Azpilicueta.

Alex do a fabalus season, the same level as Terry do.

Silva is much, much better than Kompany, he the best defender of the world.

And Pastore, don't play anymore since Cabaye he's arrived, same thing for Menez.

Voila !

Scipion On Rotation

In France, every single paper is reporting that PSG is going to beat Chelsea easily. Can't wait to see their face once they will be out :).

Scipion wrote:
In France, every single paper is reporting that PSG is going to beat Chelsea easily. Can't wait to see their face once they will be out :).

Really? I'm surprised, but anyway let them talk it's part of the entertainment...

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League